From June 1 to November 30
At FB Doors, we want you to be prepared. Let’s start the hurricane season right, with important precautions you should take in the face of a potential hurricane.
- Stay informed of the storm through your local news.
- Protect windows, and secure exterior doors.
- Secure loose objects on the roof of the house (antennas, lamps, etc.).
- Have an emergency kit available and in hand with lamps, batteries, radio, candles, basic tools, medicines and first aid items.
- Disconnect unused electrical appliances.
- Keep important documents in a waterproof container or bag.
- Store enough water in containers, according to the number of people in the home.
- Stock up on non-perishable food for at least four days.
- Have warm and waterproof clothing.
- Have the numbers and contacts of local authorities and assistance organizations.
- Identify temporary shelter that is nearby and safe.
At FB DOORS, we offer you the security that your family needs in the presence of hurricanes, with the installation of impact windows and doors. At FB DOORS, we use the most recognized and advanced systems; our products include anti-hurricane certification and are approved against high impact winds and rains. Our products are always in accordance with the necessary standards to ensure the safety and protection of your family. FB DOORS: the elite contractor to protect families all over South Florida.