Summer is here, and it’s important to keep the care and precautions we must take during hurricane season in mind. It’s also important to know where hurricanes come from and how these high-force winds come to form.
How is it formed?
- A cluster of storms gather over the warm water of the ocean.
- The hot air rises and creates a zone of low pressure that allows the entry of more air and generate rotation.
- Warm air rises, charged with water vapor, forming a curtain of rain.
- The warm, humid air that rises cools and forms clouds, and generates extreme rain.
- The cloud system turns and grows; the heat of the ocean feeds the storm, and the water evaporates from the surface, forming the hurricane.
- The speed increases when air passes through the center of low pressure (the eye of the hurricane).
At FB DOORS, we offer you the security that your family needs in the presence of hurricanes, with the installation of impact windows and doors. At FB DOORS, we use the most recognized and advanced systems; our products include anti-hurricane certification and are approved against high impact winds and rains. Our products are always in accordance with the necessary standards to ensure the safety and protection of your family. FB DOORS: the elite contractor to protect families all over South Florida.